|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Oct 1, 2014 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Oct 31, 2014 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Art For the HeArt and Soul is a nonprofit organization 501 (3)(c) that helps people heal through art. We understand that everyone's situation is different and because of this, the type help we offer will vary. We want everyone to know they are not alone and we care. One of our goals is to help people build self confidence and self worth. We feel strongly that this can be done through art therapy and by becoming part of a supportive community. We want to help people in hopes they will one day be in a situation where they can pay if forward and make a difference in someone else's life.
All funds will go to our non-profit to help others heal through art.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "??????")
- Online credit card payment via PayPal (a "Pay Now" button will appear once bidding closes. A PayPal account is not required)
Payments can be sent to ??????
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at ???????
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —